Working with Trees For Life is a two way street. There is much we can offer your company in return for your support. Here are just some of the benefits.
- Increased Customer Support: Several companies have reported an increase in business since forming a partnership with Trees For Life, as clients actively favour environmentally responsible companies. Many consumer studies support this.
- Increased Investment: Companies who emphasise their environmental and social performance increase their attractiveness to investors (Business in the Environment, 2001).
"Trees For Life were an obvious choice and the perfect partner for us. Their Caledonian Forest restoration project is of
significant global importance and at the same time we were delighted to be supporting a very hard working UK charity with visible
results. Through our Treemail and Go Paperless schemes with Trees for Life, we have been able to considerably reduce the environmental
impact of our communications with shareholders and achieve significant financial savings."
- Staff Morale and Involvement: We can organise staff Conservation Holidays or something shorter – a chance to really get involved and a great team building exercise. We can offer support for your fundraising ideas, supply merchandise and leaflets, and can arrange a presentation about the Caledonian Forest and our work for your staff. Current supporters of Trees for Life report a sense of pride and satisfaction from employees as a result of their steps to lower their environmental impact.
"We all really enjoyed the Conservation Holiday, the amazing setting and the diversity of lovely people. The leader’s attention to Health, Safety and Environmental considerations was excellent, as was our supervision in the field with clear demonstrations of the best use of tools and personal protective equipment. They kept up our community spirit; we all had a wonderful time. Thank you."
- Corporate Competitive Advantage: A partnership with Trees For Life provides companies with the opportunity of promotion in the following ways:
- Promotion on our website. We receive around 60,000 hits per month and for large donors and those signing up to long-term support of Trees for Life, we will create a special page for your company in our Corporate section (like e.g. this one).
- Magazine features. Our thrice-yearly magazine features the companies who have worked with us, and is distributed to corporate and individual members throughout the UK and internationally.
- Raised profile. By sponsoring an ecological charity associated with high visibility campaigns such as the United Nations Environment Programme’s ‘Billion Trees’ Campaign, your company receives increased profile. For significant new supporters we will issue a national Press Release, and you will feature in our Annual Review.
- Own promotional material. Be able to promote your socially responsible stance on the environment using our name and logo (subject to copy approval).
- Networking. Connect with a growing body of companies dedicated to sustainable practise.
If you would like to join as a Company supporter of Trees for Life, then please call us on 0845 458 3505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Companies supporting Trees for Life.
Created: February 2006
Last updated: 13 February 2012