About Company Support
Trees for Life draws its support and funding from a wide range of sources, including charitable trusts, government agencies, companies and the general public. Trees for Life are delighted to work with environmentally responsible companies and are grateful for their support.
Trees for Life is well-placed to engage in partnership with companies who recognise the need for practical action on their part to address serious environmental issues, such as resource depletion and human-induced global warming. Because of the positive and practical nature of our work, support from companies translates directly into tangible results that address two of the most critical environmental problems, namely deforestation and climate change.
Ways to Get Involved
Company support for Trees for Life makes a real difference to the environment, and there are a number of ways in which companies can engage with us. We offer a wide range of sponsorship ideas and can help when planning a campaign. There are four main ways we work with businesses.
- Regular Donors By giving regularly, we can reliably continue our work and your company can enhance its profile in the long term by your
affiliation with us.
- Start a Company Grove: The company grove scheme is a great way to join Trees for Life as a regular supporter, while enhancing your green credentials for the long term. For companies employing over 5 people, an initial donation of £350 is recommended for which we create a Grove Web page for your company, starting it off with 10 trees. For smaller companies we are open to discussion about this. You also get the use of our logo for your own promotional materials (provided we see the planned copy), inclusion in our newsletter, and a certificate for your offices. Ideally, we'd like one main image, that will work at 400x300 pixels, and your logo at 150x150 pixels. The Grove Web Page is maintained for you, and while we plant out the trees accumulated each year, we make every effort to plant them in the same area year on year.
- Make Carbon Conscious Donations: By making a regular contribution towards tree planting, in recognition of your environmental impact, your company can make a real positive difference by ensuring our work can continue. For more information, please see the information on becoming Carbon Conscious.
- Project Funding Sponsorship of particular projects is vital to us and gives your company a personal link to a specific aspect of our work. We will provide regular updates on the project you are supporting. You can sponsor any of the following:
- Aspen Propagation; upgrading polytunnel, overhead irrigation system for nursery (£5,100)
- Printing of our quarterly newsletter, Caledonia Wild (£2,100 per issue)
- Printing of our Conservation Holiday brochure (£1,300 per annum)
- Printing of Species Profile (£415 per profile)
- Sponsoring of a Conservation Holiday. Costs covered include food, accommodation, staffing, insurance, advertising. (£3,000)
- Tools and safety equipment (various, please ask for details)
- Nursery costs for a year (£14,000)
- Company Schemes In-house schemes raise awareness within an organisation, and get employees involved too!
- In-house fundraising, dedicating a tree for every member of staff, there are many ways your staff could get involved in supporting our work.
- Join the Give as You Earn Scheme, and encourage your colleagues to do the same. Its tax-free giving and is easy to set up. You could also start a Staff Charity Fund, and choose Trees for Life as your companys beneficiary. Contact us for an information pack.
- Support based on sales/customer response Promotions encouraging customer response are a great way to let your customers know about your efforts to help the environment. Launch your new product in collaboration with Trees for Life, thank your clients for their custom by dedicating a tree on their behalf, encourage customer response by offering tree planting as a positive spin-off. We can devise a promotion with you to suit your needs, and the desires of your clients to help the environment.
If you would like to join as a Company supporter of Trees for Life, then please phone us on 0845 458 3505 or email email@example.com
Return to Companies supporting Trees for Life.